Senior Amazon Administrator
Amazon Administrator Assistance
From: Linda Langenbacher
AMAZON DAILY ACCOUNT CHECKLIST - Amazon Administration Support
1) Log onto our account.
2) Check for any customer messages and handle.
3) Check to see if are any other emergencies to be handled that show up on the front page.
4) Note how many sales were made the day before.
5) If sales are very low, do something to make the stats go up.
• PPC ads?
• Have listings have been taken down?
• Did we get some bad reviews?
• Are we running out of inventory?
AMAZON WEEKLY ACCOUNT CHECKLIST - Amazon Administration Support
1) Go to the backend
Performance --> Account Health - Deal with any issues there or let the Senior AZ Admin know about it.
Performance --> Performance Notifications - Screen capture that form and send to the Senior AZ Admin so any situations can be handled.
2) Go through the latest reviews on all products and copy paste ALL of them onto individual word documents for each product.
3) Send ALL of the new reviews to the Amazon Administration Team:
Linda Langenbacher - Owner
Leia Grimaldi - Senior Administrator
Linda Hammer - Shipping & Inventory I/C (In Charge)
Roman Aquinto - Administration Support
AMAZON EMERGENCY/DANGER CHECKLIST
1) Read the Amazon violation throughly until it is completely understood.
2) Go over each violation and figure out how to fix or argue the situation.
3) Submit a SEPARATE case for each SEPARATE violation on a particular product listing. Create the case ASAP
4) If it continues to keep coming back go to Account Health Page and push the yellow button to get help from AZ Seller Partners during the hours between 9 to 5 your particular time.
5) If the situation is STILL not handled, then call up the Amazon Legal department so you can speak to an Amazon Paralegal support person to get advice from them.