A SIMPLE PROTOCOL FOR HEALTHY, BEAUTIFUL NAILS
Nail care is as important as eating healthy food. Your nails shield your fingers and toes from fungal and bacterial infections. Thus, we can say that showing some love for our nails is the key secret for having healthy and beautiful nails.
According to many dermatologists, consistent nail color and smooth texture is an indicator of healthy nails. Most of us usually have a daily skincare routine, similarly, maintaining a good nail care routine can substantially improve the condition of our nails.
There are various methods through which we can give suitable care to our nails, and some of them are:
- Try to wash and clean the hands and feet as many times as you can.
- Trim the nails weekly. But avoid nail-biting.
- Never rip the hangnails with your hands, instead, use the nail clipper to chip them off.
- Clean underneath the nails when in the shower or bath.
- Soaking hands and feet in warm water can also protect your nails from germs and bacteria. Mixing Dr. Cole’s Nail Fungus Soaking Salts into the water would be an extra benefit, as it seeps into open pores, killing bacteria while infusing nutrients into both the nails and the skin around the nails.
- Scrubbing is also essential when it comes to nail care. Take a soft brush and gently scrub your feet and hands to remove dirt. This will prevent the nails from infections as well.
- Removing the excess skin around your nails with cuticle remover will help strengthen your nails.
- Another way of protecting the nails is by wearing gloves while doing household chores such as washing the dishes or gardening. Excessive encounters with harsh chemicals will damage the tissue beneath your nails and will end up harming your skin.
- Most importantly, avoid damaging nails by constantly applying nail polish to them. Give your nails a break from harsh chemicals now and then so they can be exposed to the air and heal naturally.
Just like our skin, our nails also need a moisturizer to keep them strong and shiny. An easy way to do that is to apply “Dr. Cole's Nail Fungus Formula” on your fingernails and toenails. This balm is the best way to give your hands a beautiful and attractive look.
This balm was not only designed to groom your nails but also to prevent them from breaking and splitting in half. Applying it regularly around your fingers and toes will remove the fungal infections completely, making your nails super glossy and sleek. Here are some other benefits of using Dr. Cole’s Nail Fungus Balm:
- Strengthens the nail
- Eliminates discoloration
- Relieves thickened brittle nails
- Forms a protective layer
- Keeps your nails and cuticles nourished
"Dr. Cole's Anti-Fungal Formula" (shown below) utilizes the power of many nutrients in its formula, including different natural oils and herbs—making it completely reliable and chemical-free. Olive oil, Echinacea, Chaparral, Calendula, Comfrey, Oregon Grape Root, Burdock, Black Walnut, Pau d’ arco, Neem Leaf, Oregano Leaf, and the mixture of different essential oils creates this incredible balm. Each ingredient included in it has its own benefit, for example, Olive Oil hydrates the nails, softens the cuticles and has anti-fungal properties. Whereas, Oregon Grape Root and Burdock fight infections and dryness, and also protect the nails from other harmful bacteria. On the other hand, Black Walnut and Neem Leaf are beneficial in terms of healing the wounds around your nails, and treating skin conditions like eczema, itching, etc. Furthermore, Oregano Leaf is filled with antibacterial properties that eliminate all the toxic substances from our nails that result from the things we touch every day.
Say goodbye to discolored and fragile nails. With this balm, feel free to pamper yourself. Open the tin, take a small amount and gently apply it around your nails every night before going to bed. You can also, massage your hands and feet with this balm, as it will improve circulation and deliver more nutrients to your nails. The balm will start doing its magic as the night proceeds and will instantly improve the condition of your hands, feet and nails. Start practicing a good nail care routine, because healthy nails mean a healthy body. And as we all know, clean and well-maintained nails not only look beautiful but also reflect the personality of a person.
To your good health,
From the notes of Dr. Janell Cole