DR. COLE'S PROTOCOL FOR SKIN & NAIL FUNGUS
Skin fungus and nail fungus are conditions that a lot of us have to contend with at some point during our lives. The medical profession has come up with numerous medicines to assist in getting rid of fungus. Many of these chemical concoctions work pretty well to eliminate fungus short term, yet, might not be beneficial to our overall health in the long run.
After years of experience as a working Naturopath, helping her own patients heal from these skin and nail irritations, Dr. Cole discovered that employing a natural approach toward healing these skin and nail infections was more effective, long term, than using chemical medications that are toxic to the human body. Her approach was simple. Find the tried and true organic, wildcrafted ingredients and essential oils from nature that do the same job as the medicines. It took her a while to come up with the formula, but after much testing she designed a balm and salt protocol that, if used repetitively over time, kills fungus.
It has been said by many MDs that nail fungus is one of the most difficult funguses to get rid of. Dr. Cole found that to be true as well. It can take a good year to get rid of it for some, depending on how deeply it has been able to penetrate into the nail. Dr. Cole doesn’t claim that her remedy will cure it, although it has been helpful for many (see Amazon reviews for Dr. Cole’s Anti-Fungal Nail Balm and for Dr. Cole’s Anti-Fungal Nail Salts). It does however, do a very good job of arresting its spread and growth. Here is the simple protocol that she found to work well for both nail fungus and athlete’s foot breakouts:
1) Fill a small foot-tub with very warm water (as hot as you can stand) and mix 1/4 cup of the Dr. Cole’s Nail Fungus Soaking Salts into the water.
2) Soak your feet in this formula for at least 20 minutes. Doing so opens the pours so that the remedy can penetrate deeply into the skin.
3) Dry your feet thoroughly and then rub the Dr. Cole’s Anti-Fungal Balm into your feet, applying an extra amount to and around the nails.
Note: This works best if done before bedtime, so the balm can soak in while you are sleeping. Some have found it easier to keep the nails moist by placing a piece of plastic wrap over the toes, and then putting on a clean pair of socks. Do NOT re-use the towel that you dried your feet with. Wash it in very hot water with bleach. Do the same with your socks or any socks that you wore while infected with this fungus. Skin and nail fungus is extremely contagious. After using your tub or shower, clean it afterwards with bleach and hot water to prevent the further spread of fungus.
Skin fungus is usually easier to handle than toenail fungus. Here is the protocol that Dr. Cole uses for skin fungus:
1) Fill your tub with very warm water. Mix 1/2 cup of the Anti-Fungal salts into it, along with any other soaps that you would like to use.
2) Soak in the tub for at least 20 minutes, while washing your body as you would normally.
3) Dry your body throughly with a clean, dry towel, and then rub the Dr. Cole’s Anti-Fungal Balm into the areas of skin containing the fungal infection.
The above note applies to skin fungus as well.
To your good health,
Coleherbals Support Team