Lack of proper skin hydration
• Begin drinking pure spring water, or mineralized filtered or RO water (water purified through reverse osmosis). If you're feeling dehydrated, drink four gulps of water every 30 minutes until you're feeling refreshed. Stop if or when you begin to feel lightheaded. Then, drink half an ounce of pure water for every pound you weigh throughout every day.
• Soak in a full tub of warm water daily, or as often as possible—at least once per week.
• Apply a good moisturizer to your skin right after your bath to lock in the moisture. Dr. Cole’s Gourmet Body Butter was created for this purpose.
• Wash your face daily with pure water, using a clean washcloth. Massage you face and neck well to clean away dirt particles and increase circulation. Do not use soap as it tends to pull natural oils out of your skin and dry it out.
• Apply a gentle, organic moisturizer to your face and neck immediately after washing. Do not dry with a towel before doing this as the goal is to lock as much moisture into your skin as possible. Dr. Cole created Fresh Face Organix Facial Moisturizer for this purpose.
• Wash hands often with a gentle, antibacterial soap, but apply a good hand cream immediately after doing so. Dr. Cole’s Gourmet Body Butter can be used for this.