HOW TO USE DR. COLE'S COUGH COLD CONGESTION PRODUCTS EFFECTIVELY
Here are the many ways that you can use Dr. Cole's Herbal, Cough, Cold, Congestion Remedies:
• Apply Dr. Cole’s Herbal Cough Cold Congestion Balm onto the chest, the back of the lungs, and behind the neck and throat. For bad cases, apply every few hours. Lay an electric moist-heating pad over the top of the chest area to intensify the ingredients in the balm and get them to penetrate deeply.
• Soak in a bath filled with Dr. Cole’s Cough Cold Congestion Salts as that can support your immune system to help heal you, when you're not feeling well.
• Re-apply the balm after completely dried off from the bath and go to bed, sleep and let your body heal itself.
• Apply Dr. Cole’s Herbal Cough Cold Congestion Balm Remedy underneath the throat. Do this every few hours until it begins to clear up.
• Soak in a bath filled with Dr. Cole’s Cough Cold Congestion Salts.
• Congested Ears
• Rub Dr. Cole’s Herbal Cough Cold Congestion Balm right behind the eardrum area. Continue to apply until the problem subsides.
• Find objects in your vicinity that you can look at and focus your attention on to help you find your balance.
Dry Hacking Coughs.
• Apply Cole’s Herbal Cough Cold Congestion Balm to the back of the lungs, behind the throat and neck area. Keep that up, apply it every couple of hours until it subsides.
Feeling Run Down
• Soak in a warm tub mixed with Dr. Cole’s Cough Cold Congestion Salts. (Be sure to follow the instructions on the jar). This is good for dropping fevers down.
• Dry off completely and rub Dr. Cole’s Cough Cold Congestion Balm onto the chest, behind the neck, throat and over the temples.
• Get as much sleep as possible in order to assist your body to heal itself.
• Have your child take a bath in Dr. Cole’s Cough Cold Congestion Salts per the instructions on the jar. This should help to reduce a fever before it becomes dangerous.
• Dry the child off completely and rub Dr. Cole’s Cough Cold Congestion Balm over the child’s chest, under their nose and on their temples.
Building Immune System
• Rub Dr. Cole’s Cough Cold Congestion Balm under your nose, to prevent germs from entering you nasal passages. Rub into your chest area to kill anything that may have penetrated your lungs through your mouth. Do this daily.
25% OFF of any of Dr. Cole's Cough Cold or Congestion products during the month of January with this code: JANUARY
Wishing you the best on your journey to health,
Dr. Janell Cole