Instructions for the Cough Cold Congestion Balm:
1. Before using your tin of Cough Cold Congestion Balm, stir the contents with a fork to blend the beeswax evenly with the herb-infused oils, and to create the optimal consistency for easy application.
2. Although this balm smells good enough to eat, remember that it’s for topical use only!
3. Our deep penetrating balm is infused with herbs that quickly help ease congestion, clear airways, thin mucus and quiet coughs caused by the flu, allergies or the common cold. For best results, apply a layer of balm all over the chest, throat and lung areas (front and back) and rub it in well.
4. Used in conjunction with the balm, a humidifier or vaporizer can further relieve congested sinuses.
5. Do not use the balm on sunburned, chapped or broken skin. If the sensation caused by the balm causes discomfort, wash it off with soap and water.
6. To prevent spreading germs, wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying the balm.
7. Reapply the balm three to four times daily.
8. Appropriate for adults and children ages 2 and up.
100% Organic & Wildcrafted Ingredients: Olive Oil, Beeswax, Horehound, Ginger Root, Wild Cherry, Vervain, Elecampane Root, Echinacea, Chaparral, Chickweed, Colts Foot, Fever Few, Pleurisy Root, White Willow, Marshmallow Root, Menthol Crystals, Vitamin E & a Blend of Essential Oils.