5. ADHD - Attention Deficity Hyperactivity Disorder is a diagnosis that effects children and adults. People with ADHD find it difficult to stick to tasks, complete tasks, and don't think their decisions through. Children with ADHD are also overly active. It is hard for children and adults with ADHD to feel balanced and in school, they find themselves getting into trouble for their lack of control. Dr. Cole had several clients with children who had ADHD who used Stress Relief Balm when they needed to get things done during the school day. It is fast acting and the effects can last for hours.
6. Grief - Grief can be caused by many things including the loss of people, houses, and jobs. There is no timeline for overcoming grief and we all may experience it differently. Dr. Cole's Stress Relief Formula helps people with grief be able to complete necessary tasks when they are feeling low and to help with feelings of peace when they are few and far between.
7. Sadness - Sadness is a feeling of despair, hopelessness, disappointment, or sorrow and may last for a little awhile. It is not as severe as depression, but still can lead to not wanting to do things and feeling lonely. The Stress Relief Formula was formulated with many herbs to help decrease feelings of despair and hopelessness and instill a feeling of tranquility instead. People who are feeling sad should use the Stress Relief Products as needed, but never before driving or operating machinery if it makes your drowsy.
8. Vicarious Trauma - Vicarious trauma is the emotional response to hearing or seeing other's traumatic experience. Many counselors, therapists, and human service personnel experience vicarious trauma at one time or another. This can lead to their own feelings of despair and sometimes burnout. To help with Vicarious Trauma, it is important to use Vitality Boost to help restore energy and Stress Relief products to help your body overcome stress.
9. Anxiety - In general, anxiety refers to feeling worried, tense, or afraid - especially about things about to happen or things about to happen in the future. Many of us worry about things that are not likely to happen, but still give us feelings like it already has or will happen soon. It can cause us immense sadness, grief, or a reaction like it already has happened. One of the people Dr. Cole mentored experienced anxiety that was almost crippling at times and Dr. Cole advised the person to use Stress Relief products when the anxiety started to happen. Dr. Cole said this person had a positive response and soon would reach for the Stress Relief Formula rather than continue down the road of worrying.