HOW TO ELIMINATE A COLD, COUGH OR CONGESTION QUICKLY
1) Quarantine yourself from others and find a safe, warm place where you can rest.
2) Do the usual things you’ve been taught to get well: get lots of rest, drink lots of fluids, take lots of vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc. Get sun if possible.
3) Follow these instructions to nebulize and kill germs with hydrogen peroxide:
• A 16-oz glass jar
• 16 oz of pure distilled water
• 1 teaspoon of a good salt, such as Celtic, Himalayan, or an organic, pure sea salt with no other additives
• 3% food-grade hydrogen peroxide (also see the chart below for larger peroxide concentrations) Note: Many say that the inexpensive 3% hydrogen peroxide you can purchase at your local drug store will work, too.
• 1 drop of a high-quality liquid iodine supplement (optional but recommended)
• A good-quality tabletop nebulizer. Note: Dr. Mercola prefers tabletops because they are more powerful at getting the mist into your lungs.
• Plastic masks that hook up to the nebulizer
• Fill the 16-oz glass jar with distilled water.
• Add the salt and stir until it fully dissolves in the water.
• Add 3 tablespoons of the 3% hydrogen peroxide to the water.
• Add one drop of the iodine supplement (optional but recommended).
• Mix with a spoon until everything is dissolved evenly.
• Set up the nebulizer per the instructions on your machine.
• Attach the plastic mask.
• Pour 1/2 teaspoon of this solution into the liquid compartment.
• Nebulize until that amount is gone.
• Refrigerate after making. It will last up to one year in the refrigerator.
• If you’re really ill, nebulize every hour. Once feeling better, nebulize every 4 to 6 hours.
• You don’t have to take this daily, but on days when you are active socially, you may want to nebulize in the morning and in the evening, or at least in the evening after your social event.
• It is recommended that you nebulize 2 to 3 times a week for 2 minutes just to keep this solution in your system.
• This regimen is extra powerful when you take Vitamin C daily, as well.
• It is important to use the mask and breathe normally through your nose and mouth so it gets well into your sinuses and deep into your lungs.
• This also helps regulate bowel movements, kills bad bacteria in the gut, and can be used as a mouthwash or in a water flosser to resolve gingivitis problems.
For extra protection, order the Dr. Cole's Cough Cold Congestion Bundle HERE. And, learn the many ways to use Dr. Cole's Cough Cold Congestion remedies HERE.
Here’s to a healthy and happy second week of January!
Dr. Cole's Support Team